For this activity, we are going to explore reflections on the Savior. Reflecting on the Savior:
• Reading One - Reflecting on Christ’s Incarnation (John 1:1-14)
• Reading Three -Reflecting on Christ’s Exaltation (Revelation 5:1-14)
• Reading Four - Reflecting on Christ’s Promise to the Nations (Revelation 7:9-12)
• Reading Five - Reflecting on Christ’s Future Restoration for Believers (Revelation 21:1-5)
1. Read the article, “The Importance of Doctrine.”
2. Locate and reflect on each of the Scripture readings above.
3. Develop a brief synopsis of the Scripture readings as well as a 1-2 sentence description of the topic.
4. Craft a statement explaining your philosophy of the importance of this doctrine. Remember, the overall theme is the Reflections on the Savior, and then the individual theme.
5. A sample is completed for Reading 1; the Incarnation.
You can download the PDF file listed above to complete the assignment.